A Case Study

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 22:43:38 EST

In a message dated 2/12/00 8:04:04 PM !!!First Boot!!!, richardb@c2i.net
writes:

<< I am one of 5 different tuners
 this guy has done basically the same with. I have talked with the others
 and they are of same mind, that they are sick and tired of this fellow,
 and wont have anything more to do with him. All have said to him for
 some time now, that he needs a decent piano for his kinda work and he
 always shines us on about it. And all of us have heard comments from him
 about the "poor quality of piano technicians" here in western Norway.
 Also one last thing.. this is the only complaint I personally have had
 in the last 5 years.

 So you tell me.... time to draw the line or what ??

 --
 Richard Brekne >>

If you can get all 5 of you to go to his office at one time, and tell him,
point blank, that he has a POS for a piano and that none of you will ever
tune it again, maybe he will get the message. Or, the next time you tune it,
tape a message to the fall board, informing the piano player this is the best
this piano will sound, and that the studio is too cheap to buy a decent one.

Wim