birdcages - oops - conspiracy

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:44:43 -0600 (CST)

Well......   I said:

>> off onto things like squares, Wurlisteel pinblocks
>I forgot to mention that I'll be visiting a sick Welte-Mignon, before the
>Wurlisteel. Now, how could I forget that??

Didn't turn out all that badly, after all.  Pastor of W-M church and I had a
long talk about fea$ibility of re$omethingorothering.  Always good to plant
the $eeds.

I then took my Renner kit to Wurli$teel home and picked out the proper
$hank$/flange$ I'll need for later in the year.

I _am_ expecting a call to $$ervice a $quare soon to move into the area...

(pickup i$n't paid for yet...)

ttfn, I hear a beer calling.

Conrad Hoffsommer     mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu

Chi si ferma è perduto.