birdcages - oops

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 08:52:23 -0600

>>Geez, I wish you folks would get off this.  Every time the threads get off
>>onto things like squares, Wurlisteel pinblocks and Wheelocks, it seems I get
>>a call to service just that. (this morning I get to see my favorite
>>Wurlisteel grand)

Yep, definitely a conspiracy.

>I forgot to mention that I'll be visiting a sick Welte-Mignon, before the
>Wurlisteel. Now, how could I forget that??
>;-}
>
>Conrad

Poor guy. I've got a Chickering Ampico coming in for rebuild if I can ever
finish what's in the shop now and get room for it. I agree wholeheartedly
about birdcages. There's enough aggravation to be had elsewhere unless
that's all the work there is. They are interesting though, from a distance.

Ron N