Pianolac vs Enduro or ?

Jon Page jonpage@mediaone.net
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:06:31 -0500

Graeme,
I have done that for lacquer as well but sanding a waterborne finish with
water
can lead to some undesirable consequences.

The grainfiller is a spray-on sanding sealer, not a paste. Sounds desirable,
you bet.
Arthur Grudko (the developer) is a refinisher and has been discussing his
'dream product'
with paint chemists and chemical manufacturers for some years now. As with any
new product there were problems to be ironed out (the old 'theory vs practice'
debate)
but this generation of product has been in use for a year and has Arthur
talking with
distributors.

Arthur's phone number in New York is:  914-855-0996

Regards,

Jon Page