Wheelock

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:09:39 -0600

>Don't you just _love_ emergencies?  "Lack of planning does not
>constitute an emergency on my part."

If he calls back to reschedule, my informing him he owes me the full price
of a  service call for holding up my end and showing up yesterday should
help him generate a little indignation of his own. Then we'll talk about
the minimum $300, maximum twice that, in meatball patch-up it would take
just to get the piano up to a lousy and inadequate performance level ( I
did get a look at the alleged piano, and I don't really want to play at
all). I suspect that will put an edge on it for him, since he wouldn't
listen to my cautionary disclaimers when he made the appointment. And this,
folks, is why I try to duck the dogs at the phone conversation stage.

>Oh well, planning is...
>
>		Newton

Planning is RELATIVE, which is possibly why relatives are so hard to relate
to... or something like that.

Ron N