PTG Convention in Las Vegas

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:37:42 -0500

> Newton -
> What  onerous tasks or delightful diversions, other than Email can you
> dispatch prior to their appointed hour.
>
> David S

David, it's not fair asking me such a question so early in the morning.
Right now I can think of: bugs, daughter to school, a piano or two (I
wish), under cooked eggs, call customers, old computers, accumulated
treasures (junk), and finally my self possession.

You if you had asked "..after their time", boy oh boy!

		Newton

PS  Talk about a non sequitur!