hale hammer

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:33:20 -0600

 Any ideas?

>Terry

I'm with Clyde here. Buy or make another shaft, and put your new head/tip
combination on that. Carry both shafts for quick easy changes. If you try
to continually swap heads using just one shaft, there will eventually come
a time when you need the long head/tip and can't get the short set off the
shaft (say that five times quickly). Tuning is hard on threads that aren't
torqued down tight. Been there, been there, been there, but no problems at
all since I started carrying "Shaft II".

Ron N