FW: Epoxy

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 20:51:20 -0500

List,

Straight from the horse's (hide) mouth.  <Grin>

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
agilreath@mindspring.com

-----Original Message-----
From: ElmersCSC [mailto:comments@elmers.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 12:45 PM
To: 'agilreath@mindspring.com'
Subject: Epoxy

Dear Mr. Gilreath:

Thank you for contacting us regarding ProBond Epoxy Cement.

Consumers have trusted Elmer's for over fifty years, and know our reputation
for quality and performance. Whether it's craftwork, fine woodworking, or
home improvements, Elmer's makes a product perfect for your needs.

We suggest that you try rubbing alcohol. If it does not work, try acetone.
However, be careful, apply acetone only on the affected area, and avoid
contact with other surfaces because it a strong solvent. Also, since it is
highly flammable solvent, you should read all   precautionary statements on
the acetone container label before handling. If these are not options then
it can be removed by sanding it off with sandpaper or scraping it off with a
sharp tool.

Elmer's is now on the Internet. Our web site at www.elmers.com features
information on selecting and using Elmer's products, as well as tips and
project ideas for students and teachers. Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
for our products are also available on Elmer's web site.

We appreciate your past patronage and look forward to serving you as a
satisfied customer in the future.

Sincerely,

Angela Edwards
Consumer Representative