Job opening in L.A. School System

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 22:42:41 -0800

Today I received a notice from the Los Angeles School System of a job
opening in their piano and musical instrument repair facility.  They
would like someone who can also repair organs, reed types, electronic,
and pipe organs.  The pay per hour is between $24-25.00 per hour.  They
have apparently sent this info to all California RPT's.  They need
someone with at least 4 years of rebuilding experience, good tuning
skills, etc.  Let me know if you are interested and I'll forward the
info.
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego