doping pinblock/piano upside down

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 22:43:37 -0600

Don,

Yes, I may do it from the bottom and top. What I put in from the top did
counteract some of the wear and tear.

Thanks.

Best regards,

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf
Of Don
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 11:58 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: doping pinblock/piano upside down

Hi all,

When we tune whether we wish it or not no matter what technique is used
there is always some flag poling of the tuning pins. It would seem to me
logical that applying CA glue from the top would tend to counteract some of
this natural wear and tear.

I vote for CA from the top with action removed and newspapers or other
protection for the keybed.
Regards,
drose@dlcwest.com
http://donrose.htmlplanet.com/