eine kleine nacht-joke

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 21:23:31 -0600

> Fortunately I have the "temperament" for such humor.  Not wanting
to burn any "bridges", but it "wood" seem that you are better at
other things.  Perhaps you should back-"pedal".  You have me
searching for an "escapement".

> Rob Goodale, RPT

I don't want to "blubber" too much but, the "key" to this whole
thing is knowing when to "let off", or simply let it "drop". I
don't think this takes "pounding in".  I hope we get our "bearings"
or at least "check" ourselves before this "raises" to a "full
blow".  ---ric  Notquitenoughdip (eine kleine nacht-dip)