SAT Pitch Raise to Lower Pitch

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 22:43:38 EST

The only way I know is to tune a note on the desired pitch on the piano and
then TUNE the SAT by the calibration mode to this note (you may have to
toggle a couple of times between tune and calibration mode in order to
achieve this).

Don't forget to reset your SAT to standard pitch when you're done!

Michel lachance, RPT