Baldwin/Renner Action

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:54:11 -0500

Folks on the list,

For those of you who know me personally you know that I just can’t let
something lie when it keeps bugging me.  I forget the original thread title
but the subject of actions in Baldwin SF-10s came up a week or two ago.  I
mentioned remembering both Renner and Baldwin actions being listed as
available and several folks disagreed.  Yesterday, I asked a couple of the
guys who have been on staff at the store for many years if they remembered
options being available on the SF.  Since they remembered what I thought I
had, we went to the archives and started digging up old pricelists.  On the
1984 price list I find two SF-10s listed.  Both are in Satin ebony but have
different prices.  One is an SF-10B (less expensive) while the other is an
SF-10R.

At this point I’m still looking for my old tech manual that might list the
difference although they were both set up to the same specs if memory serves
correctly (but I won’t swear to it until I find the documentation <grin>).

Allan
Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
Assistant Director - PTG National Institute
July 5-9, 2000 - Arlington, VA
agilreath@mindspring.com