Where's Baldwin

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT agilreath@mindspring.com
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 19:39:46 -0500

Allan L. Gilreath, RPT
agilreath@mindspring.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-pianotech@ptg.org [mailto:owner-pianotech@ptg.org]On Behalf Of
Pianotoone@AOL.COM
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 3:33 PM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Where's Baldwin

I didn't get any replies so I will post again.

I have to believe somebody knows how to get ahold of Baldwin.  They don't
seem to have an 800 number and there is nothing on there web page on how to
contact them

I need to buy pedals for an Acrosonic.  Schaff doesn't have them.  The pedal
measures only 4-7/8" from the pivot end to the base of the horn.  If
somebody
could tell me how to get in touch with baldwin or get a new pedal from
another source I would be grateful.

Thanks

Dick Day
Marshall MI