Making the Transition

Donald Lemoine donspiano@earthlink.net
Wed, 09 Feb 2000 12:32:15 -0500

that story is the best i have ever come across, you have just taken me out
of a slump with my ptg membership as my group has been dead for some time
and getting to a point where no one shows up and
has made me think of leaving or joining the next state next to me.  out
chapter has become very
poor in spirit, our main office needs to give us a shot in the arm and more
stories like yours
thank you  respectfully  donspiano