ETD prices

PAT A RALPH KENNETH.GERLER@prodigy.net
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 08:43:49 -0600

That's right, you hit the "nail on the head".  Supply and demand,  the more
you make of a product, the less costly the price to make it, within reason
of course.

Ken Gerler

----- Original Message -----
From: <pianolover@worldspy.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 12:31 PM
Subject: ETD prices

> I bought my first PC about 4 years ago. The price was about $2,500, and
included the monitor and printer. That same package today would cost less
than HALF! As a matter of fact, today you can get much more for a lot less
than even a year or 2 ago. So, with this in mind, I wonder why ETD's, namely
the SAT, which IS a computer,  has not gone down in price. It must have
something to do with supply in demand, and the fact that ETD's are not a
mass produced consumer product, but rather a specialty item for professional
tuner/techs. But, still, I would hope to see prices coming DOWN, not up.