ETD prices

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
8 Feb 2000 16:09:09 -0800

Mr. Draine (no, I know you've heard them all! :))

My original post regarding "ETD prices", was really more rhetorical than anything else. And in case anyone got the impression that i was not happy with my SAT..oh FAR from it! It's the best little helper I've EVER had...I love it! Besides, I bought my SAT II used, because it was not in my budget to purchase a new one; hence my original post. I think I got a pretty nice deal. I got my SAT II in very close to new condition, extra long life battery & charger, Manual, Thumb switch, carring case and a ton of extra memory, all for $600.00. So, I certainly can't, and would not complain. But in the future, I hope I can find a similar deal on the SAT III!  Speaking of which, has anyone out there actually "upgraded" their SAT I or II to SAT III?

Musically,

Terry Peterson
"RPT in Training"
LA, CA