ETD prices

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
8 Feb 2000 10:31:25 -0800

I bought my first PC about 4 years ago. The price was about $2,500, and included the monitor and printer. That same package today would cost less than HALF! As a matter of fact, today you can get much more for a lot less than even a year or 2 ago. So, with this in mind, I wonder why ETD's, namely the SAT, which IS a computer,  has not gone down in price. It must have something to do with supply in demand, and the fact that ETD's are not a mass produced consumer product, but rather a specialty item for professional tuner/techs. But, still, I would hope to see prices coming DOWN, not up.

Terry Peterson
"RPT in Training"
CA

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com