confirm Samick buying Baldwin

Ron Torrella torrella@umich.edu
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 13:20:10 -0500

My palmreader said Samick, Baldwin *and* Proctor&Gamble were being bought by
Bill Gates. <shrug> Go figger.

Ron Torrella, RPT
Ypsilanti, MI
FreeDSL Information - Now Updated!
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~torrella/InfoPlease/HereitIs.html
"There's a difference between 'involved' and 'committed.' When providing ham
and eggs for breakfast, the hen is involved. The pig is committed.
(Milo Sturgis in Jonathan Kellerman's novel "Self-Defense")