Soundboard seminar in Brandon... accomodations

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:13:24 -0500

Hi List,

I don't know who of you or how many of you are going to Brandon next week.
I've finally been able to get airline tickets!! Yeaaaaa!!!!!!  I'm
excited!!!

I spoke to a couple of people at the university that told me that it
probably wouldn't be practical to try to walk to and from any of the local
hotels, so I wondered if there are one or two hotels where most of you that
are going are staying.  I don't have a room reserved yet, but thought that
it might be more practical to try to get one at a hotel where one or more of
you are already staying.  Carpooling, sharing taxi fare, whatever...

Anybody?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA