Tunning levers

Tom Robinson tomnjan@bellsouth.net
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 16:40:25 -0500

I recently acquired a Hale "speed tuning" lever.  I have found that the
extra inertia it provides (due to weighing in at 2 pounds) helps me to
tune better and faster.  I use the technique espoused by Dr. Jim
Coleman.  Surprisingly, I find that I am much less likely to drop the
tool as well.  Perhaps this is due to a more heightened awareness of the
damage it could do if dropped. It also seems to have reduced the
shoulder and neck pain I feel during and after most tunings.

Tom Robinson
East Tennessee