SAT III

David M. Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Sun, 06 Feb 2000 14:36:29 -0600

Ron:

I had people ask me about the "machine" when I used an SAT, but I've had
quite a different reaction since using the computer.  People - at least the
people around here - have some kind of blind irrational faith in computers.
 Now the reaction is more "Oh, you use a computer, how neat!"  This might
be somewhat of a regional thing as this is a pretty high tech area, but
I've found quite a difference between the response to the computer as
opposed to the SAT.

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt@swbell.net