Tuning levers

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 23:05:37 -0600

>...Not that money is not a concern, but I
>am not averse to spending up to $300-400 if the benefit is *really* worth
>the cost...
>John Formsma
>Blue Mountain, MS

Personal experience thus far...the Itoshin Extension Professional Model
tuning lever.  The last one I acquired had to be ordered from the company
itself in Japan.

I have one of Keith Bowman's, RPT, custom made tuning levers that I have
been using for a few months.  In the past he has made some very unique
tuning levers that are certainly worth considering.  Not certain if he is
actively doing that now.

I have heard some excellent reports about one called Jahn? available from
Pianotek Supply Company.

Conjecturing that these items should easily be less than $300 at today's
prices.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731