Tuning levers

John M. Formsma jformsma@dixie-net.com
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:30:27 -0600

List,

I currently use a Hale extension tuning lever, but was wondering if there is
anything else better. Have any of you switched from using a Hale lever to a
different one? If so, what kind do you now use, why do you like it better,
etc.?

I am pleased with what I have now, but have not had the opportunity to use
other levers to know any differences. Not that money is not a concern, but I
am not averse to spending up to $300-400 if the benefit is *really* worth
the cost.

Thanks in advance,

John Formsma
Blue Mountain, MS