Quiz

Victor Belanger vbela@MIT.EDU
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 14:40:49 -0500

Hello all,
I have to give the answer now as my computer at home froze yesterday and I
have lost my server and protocol codes.

>Victor,
>Did the clicking have anything to do with the hammer shank hitting the
>stretcher for some non-thought-out reason? (I'm going to go and think that
>out...then I'll probably wish I didn't guess!!)
>
>Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter
>Scranton, PA

Larry,
Your so close.
The hammer was slightly more filed than the other ones and that the shank
was hitting the underside of the pinblock.By the flange of the block.
For a quick remedy until I get another hammer or replace them all, I put an
adhesive piece of felt on the pinblock and it is gone.

Victor Belanger
Somerville, MA