Standard line

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:36:57 -0700

Newbie,
The few times I had that question, the honest answer was the actual time
I had been tuning(not all for pay), and the statement that because I was
new to the field, my prices were lower and I took longer  tuning to be
sure that it was right.  Also, mention being an associate member of the
PTG, becoming more professional and having available a resource base of
4,000 tuners, technicians, refinishers, rebuilders, and manufacturers
upon which you can call if needed.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott/Phoenix