Site revamp

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:44:35 EST

Brian,
Your site is really nice. It took only about 20 seconds to download and the
flash image is working well. When I maximize the screen it fits perfectly.
Without maximizing, the bottom of the screen is right before your contact
link. I didn't have time to play around with it but it looks fine.

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter
Scranton, PA