Baoli arrived at Cincinnati(OFF Topic)

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:57:42 -0400

>Hi Friends,
>
>Thank you for your attention about my trip from China to Cincinnati.I
>arrived at Cincinnati twelve days ago, and I have worked here for one
>week.There are two excellent technicians at University of Cincinnati,Mr.
>Eric Wolfley and Mr. Lawrance Becker.
>
>I will work with and learn from them for a period and then I will try to
>find other institution(s) to work at.
>
>Thanks a lot!
>
>Baoli Liu   Piano Technician
>
>Visiting Scholar at University of Cincinnati
>Associate professor of Shenyang Conservatory of Music(China)

Dear Baoli Liu,

Welcome to the United States and to Ohio.  I hope you enjoy your stay in
Cincinnati.  I grew up in that area and have lots of great memories.
Please say hello to my friends Eric and Lawrance.  You are lucky to be
working with them.  I am sure you will learn quite a bit.

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429