Lower Back Pain !

Jay Mercier jaymercier@hotmail.com
Thu, 03 Feb 2000 07:21:42 PST

Greetings:

Lower back pain?  Been there and done that.  I'm only 27 years of age and
already have had surgery for a ruptured lumbar disc.  My piano movin' days
are over.

I no longer lift anything over 20 lbs and get someone to help me when I
remove actions etc...

My doctor tells me to WALK EVERYDAY.  I lay down on my stomach and do a
backwards stretch up too.  The yoga tapes are beneficial.  Many of the
stretches in those tapes are what my physical therapist conveyed.

The main thing is to stay loose and limber.  Stay in shape with exercise.
Most back problems are related to simply being overweight and/or out of
shape.

Jay Mercier