Standard line

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:54:48 EST

<< Graeme Harvey wrote:

 > What is your standard line to people you don't want to service anymore?
 > Do you indeed have one?
 > Perhaps we could start a thread.....

Depends on why you don't want to service that particular piano, or client.

If it is very old or bad piano that just doesn't deserve to be serviced any
more, I tell my client I don't work on those pianos any more and give them
the name of a tech who does like to work on them.

If the customer lives too far away to make it economically feasible to
service, I tell them I don't go there any more.

If it is a customer you just don't like, well, ... you're on your own there.

Wim