VCR's

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:29:48 EST

Jim,
You're probably talking about a stereo hi-fi vcr, right?  As Susan said, the
Mitsubishi is durable and performs very well, as does the Toshiba. (I have
both brands).  Also, the Panasonic is a very good recorder and the stereo
hi-fi model can be purchased for under $150 at any major store, (Circut City,
Rex, Sears, etc.). Ive seen it for $119 recently. The prices have come down
drastically on vcr's because the next phase is digital vcr's. No tape ! All
your recordings are on a small hard drive inside the vcr. Consequently,
current analog vcr's are on the way out. But for the price, I'll take a good
analog any day.
Good luck.

Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter