Steinway value?... Richard Anderson

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Tue, 01 Feb 2000 08:23:28 -0600

>That's all I can remember at the moment. Sorry for the excessive length.
>
>Richard Anderson

Ouch! We've all seen too much of this kind of stuff. Then there's the piano
player retrofits. Even when everything else about the installation is as
right as is reasonably possible, the trapwork leverage ratios and angles
are trashed and the pedals, especially the sustenuto, don't work. There
doesn't seem to be a graceful way to inform the owner that it's not
something I can adjust away because the system was apparently never
designed to actually work (my personal conclusion, after trying
everything), just to fit in the available space.

Thanks, I think, for the reminder.

Ron N