2001

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:18:04 +0100

Well boys and girls... the year is just about at an end, and we
are all still here. The world hasnt gone under yet it would seem,
and it seems that the age of aquarius is still out there swimming
around in the great ocean of time.

The year has been an eventfull one, at least for me. Getting to
meet many of you in Arlington was a great pleasure. Becomming an
RPT, attending classes, making all kinds of new freinds and
having in general a fine time while there was definatly one of
the highlights of the year.

I suppose I could go on about a lot of stuff... but I just really
wanted to thank each and every one of you for the Year that has
past, and express my hopes that you will all have a wonderfull
year 2001.

Happy New Year one and all !

--
Richard Brekne