I Apologize

Elian Degen J. degen@telcel.net.ve
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 11:46:47 -0400

Hello List and Friends

First of all let me wish you a very happy New Year

Le´ts see if I can shed some light over this problem.

Here is the hesando message, which means it has been falling back to the
list and not to individuals:

The message that you sent was undeliverable to the following:
hesand01

----

Information about your message: