service vehicles

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 04:01:53 -0500

I'm with ya.  I drive a Ford Ranger...  1989, four cyl., 5 speed,  155K
miles and still going strong.  Paid around $5K for it back in about 1993.
It doesn't owe me a thing.  It is a bit cramped in the cab, especially on a
long trip, but 32MPG is hard to beat.  (And I don't exactly need another
payment!)  Extremely reliable, faithful little truck.  One of my best
vehicles yet.  I've seen a lot of them make it to 250K miles and beyond, so
I might have it for a while.  :-)

Brian Trout
Quarryville, PA
btrout@desupernet.net