Service Vehicles

ANRPiano@AOL.COM ANRPiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:25:50 EST

I don't know of anyone else who uses a cargo van, but I do.  I purchased it
for many reasons: 1) lots and lots of space for anything.  I can load several
upright and grand actions easily without bending over.  2) I can load up to a
44" vertical (off of a dolly) easily, most consoles on a dolly. I can carry
two comfortably and could put a third in if I had to. 3) It has the guts to
pull a trailor loaded with pianos without breaking a sweat. 4) I am parinoid
of small cars, I perferr to survive an acident.

I drive a Ford E250.  It cost a little more than many of the vehicles
discussed so far to purchase, and the fuel milage is poor, 9 - 13 MPG but I
wouldn't trade it for anything except maybe a Dodge.

Andrew Remillard