Hammers

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 10:34:42 -0500

Wow!

I have no experience with pianos in the tropics except in
Cuba and there are so many other problems there the humidity
aspect is difficult to assess.  I did see a piano with
separating felt, no, two pianos, but that was a minor
problem compared to the others, termites, corrosion and lack
of maintenance.

I think I will stay in a dry climate.
--
		Newton Hunt