Service Vehicles, was "transporting grand actions"

William J Schlipf wjstuner@juno.com
Sat, 30 Dec 2000 06:52:38 -0600

>   In a message dated 12/29/00 11:00:42 AM Pacific Standard Time,
>   mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com writes:
>

>     I am toying with the idea of getting one of those Chrysler PT
> Cruisers as my
>     service vehicle. Does anyone use one of these? How are they for
> carrying
>     actions, tools, and all our "stuff"?
>
>     Terry Farrell
>     Piano Tuning & Service
>     Tampa, Florida
>     mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com

Terry,  I am using the new 2000 Mazda MPV minivan.  Tools/parts/equipment
is mostly carried in 4 of the Sterlite containers, which happen to be
stackable!  I could get 2 grand stacks and one upright action into this
vehicle if I had to do it.  Tools/parts at every door is a blessing.  If
I know I'll need my tilter,  I put it in too.  It's been a great service
vehicle so far with no problems.

Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!