Question about ear plugs...

Greg Newell gnewell@ameritech.net
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 23:46:52 -0500

Carl,
    Your not horning in at all. Besides all e-mail is public domain anyway.
The name of the plug is "express" and their made by a company called Aearo
located at 8001 Woodland Dr. , Indianapolis, IN 46278  . I found them on the
web and called them and they told me where I could get them locally. It was
such a hassle to go through that process that i just bought a gross of them. I
hope this helps.

Greg

P.S. Can you tell me why your posts show up as having been written or sent 6
months ago? I almost don't find them in my e-mail folder.

P. P. S. Did you get my recent message about the accutuner?