transporting grand actions

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:40:25 +0200

In my car (Hyundai) the back seat folds down so I put actions in through the
'trunk' (must remember my American English when writing to this list) and it
lays lengthways in between the seats and the inside of the trunk, all
carpeted, additionally secured with usual toolcases.

Brian Lawson, RPT
Johannesburg, South Africa

> I transport grand actions in the rear seat of my mid-sized car. I am just
> waiting for a hammer or key to get caught on something and break. Or worse
> yet, the whole action to slide forward during a quick stop and smash up.
And