question

antares antares@EURONET.NL
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 16:42:20 +0100

Dear Madam/Sir,

Could you please send me the following :

two bottles/containers (how big are they anyway, a liter?) of Protec CLP
A whole bunch, or a big size container of the white Teflon powder
two sets of Hi-Fi Earplugs, Model ER-20

I have ordered stuff from you in the past so you know that I am a
trustworthy customer.
I do not wish to pay through e-mail but will, on request, send you a fax
with my Visa Credit card number.

So please tell me if you are willing to supply me with these articles and
give me your faxnumber.

Friendely greetings (Vriendelijke groeten) from,

André Oorebeek

My address is :

CONCERT PIANO SERVICE
Reinier Vinkeleskade 1-3 hoog