Apology

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 09:49:34 EST

List,

All right that's quite enough, already.  Thanks, Ola, for your support but
taking any legal action against PTG is not anything I would ever do.  If I
had been so inclined, I would have done that years ago.

I really don't feel I owe anything to Horace but as some people have said,
they felt I insulted him out of hand and I can see that.   So, for that, I do
apologize.

There is nothing outstanding between Horace and I other than unsettled
insults, so there is nothing of substance to settle.

Having said that, I am too busy to participate and answer all posts so I
can't, don't and won't.  I am, as everyone knows, very much interested in
temperament development for the modern piano and am primarily interested in
questions and topics that involve tuning over and above all other aspects of
piano technology.  I generally do limit myself to those discussions.

Pianotech should remain as it is, free and open although I surely do wish and
hope that participants would limit themselves to subjects regarding pianos,
the music played on them and how to tune and service them.

What is regarded as "inflammatory" can be very much in the opinion of the
person who reads a post.  I routinely delete posts in which I have no
interest the same as I don't read articles in the newspaper which don't
interest me.  People have personalities and opinions, any of which can never
be pleasing and agreeable to all.

There are some good topics on the List now, let's keep it that way as much as
is humanly possible.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin