transporting grand actions

vanbrussel vanbrussel@EURONET.NL
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:42:00 +0100

I have pain in my lower back from carrying and bending over. (What's new)
I have learned the following :

If you have to take keys and action to the workplace, you have to work on
either, so you might have to separate them anyway.
I have a small car, and action still connected to key frame does not fit in
anyway. That is why I have goten used to separate them.
I then put the action in the rear seat (it is always just 1 cm smaller then
the insides of the car) and the key frame (with all the keys) slanted on the
front seat, and yes... the right front seat (;
Carrying the two to the car separated is not as heavy.

The other solution is to (just like Newton Hunt said) let the front of the
key frame rest in your lap and hook your thumbs on the hammer rail as close
to your body as is possible.
You then sort of shuffle, with your back in a straight position, to your
car.

The ONLY other solution is to have a moveable trolly or table on wheels.

I do not make use of the last solution because it is inconvenient.

My Euros

Martin

PS.

A last solution :

Collect your money first, open the window, and make life a bit easier than
usual (;