Hammers

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 07:19:06 -0500

Friends,

I always thought hammer felt separated from the molding because the glue lost
its holding power, which I attributed to high humidity.  Is there a general
consensus?  Is the real culprit the swelling felt?

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT, Lititz, PA, USA

P.S.  People around here are stocking up for a big snowstorm which is supposed
to arrive tonight.  Big is a relative term, I know.  They're calling for 6-12
inches, possibly more.