The Upcoming New Year (OT)

kam@flash.net kam@flash.net
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:13:41 -0600

Dear Current Subscribers,

I feel very fortunate to have experienced this place in Cyberspace for
close to five (5) years.  To have the opportunity to grow in greater
understanding about myself and others, and to communicate through this
medium, means more than I could ever express.

Thank you for being who you are, and thank you for allowing me to be who I
am.  It is truly a pleasure and an honor to be a subscriber on the
Pianotech List.

It has been a roller coaster ride par excellence!

Happy Upcoming New Year,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731