When to do it

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:04:26 EST

Terry wrote:

<<" I would also think that the felt and leather would vary quite a
bit in their reactions to humidity changes as the source species........">>

Terry, et al;
 I have no doubt that leather tends to swell up when soaked with water but I
don't 'think' that wool does so. Has anybody done any experimentation on
whether wool changes size with moisture absorption? There has been much
speculation in this thread based on the felt changing size and I wonder if it
really does?
Just a passing thought.
Jim Bryant (FL)