When to do it

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:06:52 -0600

>I wouldnt mind seeing some kind of documention that any particular piano make
>suffers from  this problem more then another before I buy without further
aduie
>that Yamahas are most susceptable.
>--
>Richard Brekne

Wim, Richard,
Instead of expending the time and energy debating which is worse, and
speculating on the cause, why not invest it in verifying how the problem
occurs, then using that knowledge to more accurately evaluate any piano you
like by a more dependable set of criteria? I'd much rather see someone
putting together a universally useful tool, than an arbitrary list. The
list would be helpful after the fact, as a cross check and validation of
the evaluation criteria, but is of no practical use by itself.

Just a thought,

Ron N