Rattling their Cage

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 18:21:34 +0100

Bill, as I have said many times before... you have lots of
wonderfull stuff to contribute... and you should just leave it at
that. If for no other reason then the fact that you defeat your
own purpose more then you do anything else by your present
tactics...

As for the flaws of this list, hey... whose perfect.. and as many
of us have said its kinda nice with a blend of chit chat and
technical forum. Yes it's sad that not every question gets
treated with due concern and regard... but then life is a bowl of
melted minced meat pudding, and then you die... or something like
that..

As for your ...er... relationship with Mr Greely... sounds to me
like a personal problem. I dont want to get involved in other
peoples personal problems. And I certainly do not have reason to
view Mr Greely in the light you describe.... quite the opposite
actually. So I gotta assume you and he have had a ...shall we say
parting of ways .... or something... thats between you and him
really.

You are no doubt a fine tech, and a very knowledgeble tuner in a
sense few other piano tuners are. When will you learn to exploit
that for yours and everyones benefit ?? eh ???

Well well... Got sucked in again... sheeshh...when am I going to
learn... grin. Goodnite everybody... Frazier has left the
building.

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.