imagined temperament controversy

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 17:56:31 +0100

A440A@AOL.COM wrote:

>  Bill Bremmer writes:
>     >>It is and always has been the HT controversy that that has been
> inflammatory in and of itself. <<
>
>  I disagree.
>  From my own experience, the subject of temperaments has been an enticing
> and attractive one for the vast majority of technicians and customers I have
> come into contact with.  It has been a source of broader horizons for myself
> as well as a subject with which I have had many enjoyable discussions among a
> growing number of technicians.

I would have to aggree with Ed on this point. I have registered exactly one
person on this list in the past 2 years that spoke with out and out disdain for
HT's. As for the rest of the listees they either are interested in varying
degrees or are busy with other interests. I fail to see that there is any real
plot against the use of HT's.... Actually... there is probably wayyyy to much
ignorance surrounding HT's for that to be a real possibility.... I would think...
:)

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.