SV: Not again! (OT)

Johan Ola Andersson pianola@online.no
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:10:47 +0100

Hi Tony

I agree

I believe Bill also wants to talk about other things

There are 5 things I find very intresting about him

1 HT: Espesially because he can explain it for an aural tuner. We know about this.
2 His Strech technique: He gets the information from the temprement area how to stretch the octaves. This was the only way I could stop the lights on my shops ETD before I got some help from Richard Brekne. I think he wrote about it in the journal but I can't remember it been discussed on this list except for Bill trying to share it with us. If the list has discussed this I would like to know what name it had. If it isn't discussed, isn't it somebody intrested in why Jim Coleman mentioned that he had talked with somebody about Bill Bremmers nice octaves while listening to Bill tuning. It would be nice to read a discussion about this between tuners with more knowledge than me.
3 The pitch raising technique
4 The hammertechnique: This two threads I tried to get into but nobody answered them.
5 His well written technical articles.

Also I found his harmonica tuning intresting because I have plans to tune a harmonium so it fits the harding fidle intonations.

Bill Bremmer is much more than HT. I would very much like a discussion on those themes I mentioned.
I'm sure I'm not alone about this.

Ola Andersson